PSP have extensive experience in developing .NET InterOp components that can integrate between VB6 components and any .NET solution. Essentially we write components that interact with your Visual Basic 6.0 application in a real-time - two way communication extended with a wealth of experience in ADO, COM and COM+ components that are extensively used with VB6 applications. Our expert developers have 30 years experience in Visual Basic, with our speciality being the improvement of legacy systems for our clients to ensure we provide them the best possible solution.
Using Visual Basic 6.0 (VB6) with PSP Ltd provides the following benefits:
- Integrate between VB6 Components and any .NET Solution
- Windows API Functionality
- Running with Microsoft Windows XP, Windows Vista and Windows 2003
We can provide comprehensive consultation on migrating from Visual Basic 6.0 to the latest Visual Studio 2010 .NET Framework and support you with a development roadmap for key internal IT and database systems. Adept in creating applications using Visual Basic 6.0 components, Windows API and .Net Framework we are comfortable taking over and extending your existing legacy systems, as well as managing them to the highest quality and service.
Services that PSP provide with Visual Basic 6.0 (VB6) include:
- Visual Basic 6.0 Application Design
- Visual Basic 6.0 Application Development
- Visual Basic 6.0 Website Design
- Visual Basic 6.0 Database Applications
- Visual Basic 6.0 Bespoke Solutions
- .NET InterOp Component Development
- Visual Basic 6.0 Website Services
- Visual Basic 6.0 Fault Finding
- Visual Basic 6.0 Migration
- Visual Basic 6.0 Upgrades
- Visual Basic 6.0 IT System Support
- Visual Basic 6.0 Maintenance
We are based in Pinchbeck, Spalding (Lincolnshire) but operate throughout the UK covering Peterborough and other counties including Cambridgeshire, Leicestershire, Nottinghamshire, Bedfordshire and The Midlands.
If you wish to talk to us on how we can assist with your business processes and requirements, please feel free to contact us.
Call PSP Ltd on +44 (0) 1775 722377 or for more information.