Full Stack Developer
Salary Band: DOE
Job Location: Spalding, Lincolnshire
PSP is a full service IT design & development house and a multiple Award Winning Company. What makes us different is our strong commercial awareness. We focus on business processes specifying, designing and building fit-for-purpose systems. We are really proud of our portfolio of clients, which span many industry sectors including membership organizations, Education and Awarding bodies, supply-chain management, health and safety, legal, manufacturing, distribution and utility companies.
PSP is a Microsoft Silver Application Development competency partner, with certified EPiServer developers and Umbraco specialists. PSP’s ISO 9001:2008 certification and recently achieved reaccreditation in Investors in People Bronze, is a testimony to our on-going commitment to quality not only with our processes but with our people as well.
We are seeking an experience C# ASP.NET MVC developer with the ability to work across the full-stack for example: CMS integration, front-end and back-end development.
Salary displayed is depending on experience.
As a developer, you will be responsible for building and maintaining internal and external facing web applications. You will work with a team of experienced analysts, developers and business resources to build enterprise systems.
Skills and Experience
- Experience with:
- CMS (Content Management Systems) such as Umbraco / EPiServer
- Experience working with SQL Server (2005/2008/2012 desirable)
- Knowledge of the .NET 3.5 - 4.0 Framework, including Visual Studio 2008, 2015, 2017, VB.NET, ASP.NET, and Web Services
- Ability to adapt quickly to an existing, complex environment
- Ability to quickly learn new concepts and software is necessary
- Candidate should be a self-motivated, independent
- Passionate about building high-quality systems with software implementation best practices
- Calm, confident and conscientious
- Organised approach to work
- Attention to detail is a must
- Work to deadlines whilst maintaining high quality standards
The successful candidate will be self-motivated and be well presented with a drive to succeed and develop their career. We are happy to train as required on our products and services giving you the opportunity to learn and develop your knowledge.
PSP are an expanding company and offer realistic career progression opportunities with excellent terms and conditions of employment. If this position interests you and you feel you could make an important contribution to our hard-working team and would like to learn more please apply in writing providing your CV, a covering letter and your salary expectations to email@example.com in the first instance.