Salary Band: £20,000 to £35,000 DOE
Job Location: Spalding, Pinchbeck
PSP is a digital agency based in Spalding, Lincolnshire, who focus heavily on design, rebranding, website and bespoke software development as well as legacy system support and maintenance.
We will be celebrating our tenth anniversary this year and have a wide range of customers from Law, education, local councils and manufacturing to list a few.
We have fantastic offices in Spalding and a great team who have helped take the company from a zero customer base in 2008 to a company which now turns over in excess of £1 million per annum.
We are seeking an experience C# ASP.NET Web Forms / MVC developer.
Salary displayed is depending on experience.
As a developer, you will be responsible for building and maintaining internal and external facing web applications. You will work with a team of experienced analysts, developers and business resources to build enterprise systems.
Skills and Experience
Essential Core Skills:
- Latest .Net Framework
- Visual Studio 2015+
- ASP.NET (Web Forms and/or MVC, Web Services)
- SQL (primarily T-SQL)
- Non-essential Skills:
- CMS (Content Management Systems) such as Umbraco or EPiServer
- .Net Applications (Win Forms and/or WPF)
- Advantageous Skills:
- PowerBuilder 12.5 Classic experience a distinct advantage
- DevExpress XAF Framework
- Web Security Methodology
- PHP would be beneficial
- Ability to adapt quickly to an existing, complex environment
- Ability to quickly learn new concepts and software is necessary
- Candidate should be a self-motivated, independent
- Passionate about building high-quality systems with software implementation best practices
- Calm, confident and conscientious
- Organised approach to work
- Attention to detail is a must
- Work to deadlines whilst maintaining high quality standards
The successful candidate will be self-motivated and be well presented with a drive to succeed and develop their career. We are happy to train as required on our products and services giving you the opportunity to learn and develop your knowledge.
PSP are an expanding company and offer realistic career progression opportunities with excellent terms and conditions of employment. If this position interests you and you feel you could make an important contribution to our hard-working team and would like to learn more please apply in writing providing your CV, a covering letter and your salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org in the first instance.