Customer and Project Support Assistant
Salary Band: £18,000 to £22,000 DOE
Job Location: Spalding
PSP is a full service IT design & development house and a multiple Award Winning Company. What makes us different is our strong commercial awareness. We focus on business processes specifying, designing and building fit-for-purpose systems. We are really proud of our portfolio of clients, which span many industry sectors including membership organizations, Education and Awarding bodies, supply-chain management, health and safety, legal, manufacturing, distribution and utility companies.
If you want to work in IT and are driven to provide excellent customer service then this job is for you! We are looking for someone who wants to build their career within a customer services department, keeping our new and existing clients happy along with working on client projects ensuring deadlines are met.
You will join our current customer services team and be required to support your customer services manager ensuring that clients are kept happy and projects are deliver on time.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Answering the phone
- Sending emails
- Monitoring an internal helpdesk system
- Meeting and greeting visitors to the office
- Testing new software developed by PSP
- Meeting set targets
- Maintaining knowledge on internal work instructions and procedures
- Support Conference Centre facilities
Skills and Experience
We will provide training as required on our products and services giving you the opportunity to learn and develop your knowledge. The ideal candidate will already have the following:
- Previous Customer Service experience
- Self-motivation and be well presented
- Exemplary communication and organisational skills
- Resilient and persuasive nature
- The ability to use initiative and be a positive member of the team
- Drive to succeed and build a career
- Good knowledge and understanding of Microsoft Office, using the internet
- Attention to detail
- Able to work under pressure, including multi-tasking
We are an expanding company and offer realistic career progression opportunities with excellent terms and conditions of employment.
The successful candidate will have a good understanding of the Internet and how websites and Intranets function. They will have a helpful attitude with a ‘can do’ approach to work.
- Calm, confident, conscientious and happy
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Creative and innovating
- Organised approach to work
- Attention to detail
- Team player is a must
- Work to deadlines whilst maintaining high quality standards
Hours: 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday (full time, although flexible working or part-time hours potentially considered for the right candidate).
An ideal candidate will have experience working in Customer Services / Quality Control within a commercial organisation and be comfortable interacting with customers on their own.
The successful candidate will be self-motivated and be well presented with a drive to succeed and develop their career. We are happy to train as required on our products and services giving you the opportunity to learn and develop your knowledge.
Included as part of the package a Pension scheme, Free Parking, 20 days annual leave that can increase to 25 days depending on years of service, plus bank holidays. Along with annual summer and Christmas parties, an annual bonus depending on companies performance (not guaranteed) plus progression to more senior role depending on capability.
PSP are an expanding company and offer realistic career progression opportunities with excellent terms and conditions of employment. If this position interests you and you feel you could make an important contribution to our hard-working team and would like to learn more please apply in writing providing your CV your salary expectations and notice period in the first instance.
MUST LIVE IN A 20 MILES RADIUS OF SPALDING.
PREVIOUS APPLICANTS NEED NOT APPLY
NO AGENCIES PLEASE.