PSP’s Design and Rebranding Team and Web Development Team came up with a solution to meet PSP’s requirements.
They created a new more professional looking, suite of ‘next generation’ Responsive Websites, to better communicate PSP’s Products and Services, its Portfolio of clients and case studies, with an intuitively designed navigation to work across all devices.
The more streamlined top menu bar, gives visitors access to key information more quickly. The new right-hand navigation bar gives visitors quick access to PSP’s Knowledge Hub and the latest news, with deep-links to areas such as History, Our Team and the Contact page.
The 3 new satellite websites created for each of PSP’s Products, gives each one a clear brand identity. These new websites were launched as distinct product sites with their own URL to be indexed by the Search Engines, but accessible via the main PSP website. The approach of giving each product its own front door has helped to communicate the key features, benefits, case studies and testimonials in a clear and concise way. Each website also gives visitors easy access to a video overview, a downloadable product brochure and product enquiry form.
The Web Development Team used the Bootstrap framework to deliver the Responsive Design, integrated with the latest version of EPiServer on .NET to create a powerful back-end CMS for the PSP Marketing Team. Care and attention was taken to ensure that the newly launched product sites were well sign-posted from the main PSP site, with all re-directs set up to maintain the Search Engine Indexes.
The whole project, took just 5 weeks to complete and included specification writing, development of the sites, quality assurance and user acceptance testing, as well as the final deployment.
- A more commercial and professionally presented suite of websites, delivering seamless navigation between each site, with a clear call to actions to maximise enquiries
- Clear brand communication of PSP’s product sites, distinguishing each from PSP’s services
- Better next generation Responsive design, with easy to use menus
- Clearly Showcasing PSP’s skills and expertise in Responsive Web Development and how to engage an audience across all devices
- The ability for PSP’s marketing team to update the website quickly and easily via the EPiServer CMS