With a bespoke solution you do not have to make your business fit the functionality of a packaged solution. Instead a bespoke solution ensures that your IT solution meets the functionality of your business.
You have flexibility in the design and build of your bespoke project which means;
- Your system is unique to you not similar to your competitors
- Your system goes live at a time to suit you
- It is built to communicate with your unique set of back office systems
- It is fully supported by our testing and training teams
- It can be amended quickly and accurately to support a change in your business needs
- Costs can be carefully controlled - no surprises
- No annual license fees and no per-user fees
We have a highly skilled team of business analysts who will assist in the development of your functional specification, identifying activities that can be automated saving time and money and increasing accuracy.
Our development team will then build your system according to your detailed specifications.
Some of the specifications we can build for include (but are not limited to);
- MRP Systems
- Capacity Planning Systems
- Sales Management Systems
- CRM Systems
- Bar Coded Tractability and Tracking Systems
- Performance Management Systems
- Bid Management Applications
- Manufacturing Production Booking Systems
- Sales Management Data Warehouses
- Martech analytics
We can test in house or provide training so that you can test before go-live. We can then support your bespoke system on an ongoing basis.
Every systems development project is unique by design and according to client needs. PSP-IT has experience developing projects that in many industry sectors including;
- Food Packing and Distribution
- Forensic Science
- Plant Distribution
- Waste Disposal
Read about our bespoke systems development projects here;