Sometimes new isn't better. There are times in the life of any business when a legacy system fits the brief better than a new or 'off the shelf' product. Some of the many reasons why companies need legacy systems support can be;
- When the existing system is still fit for purpose but cannot be supported internally due to staff changes
- When there are challenges to the ROI on existing systems
- In order to bypass vendor lock-in or punitive contracts
- Retraining support personnel is too expensive for the foreseeable future
- When the existing system is still fit or purpose or there is purely and simply no need for a new system
When these situations occur, you need a team that you can trust to deliver systems support accurately, intuitively and cost-effectively.
Most legacy systems support solutions are provided using an ongoing maintenance agreement with PSP-IT acting as an additional virtual team member working to your project specifications. A timetable of patches, fixes and backwards compatibility programming will be agreed on an individual basis and to suit your budget.
PSP-IT then manages your project using our tried and tested project management processes. And our full process documentation ensures that you can manage costs closely.
You can review our process driven approach here:
PSP-IT is a trustworthy partner for your legacy systems support requirements. We have the experience and integrity to support you in your complex legacy systems needs providing a safe pair of hands until you are ready to move on.
Our range of experience with clients are subject to confidentiality agreements but we welcome the opportunity to talk through your project face to face.
Take a look at some of our projects here;