Organisations use Microsoft SharePoint in order to perform a huge number of business functions. SharePoint allows;
- Increased productivity
- Fast and efficient management of content
- Fast and efficient management of documents
- Compatible with business tools (e.g. Microsoft Office)
- File sharing and version editing
- Increased document security
- Mobile and tablet connectivity
- Simple navigation and ease of use
- A collaboration environment
- Reduced storage across offices
- High levels of control for users and administrators
- Upgrades, add-ons and bespoke solutions
Microsoft SharePoint offers a full set of capabilities giving your employees and clients access to resources, information and documentation regardless of where they are located or what tools and devices they have available.
A SharePoint site can help you coordinate projects, calendars, and schedules. It can help you discuss ideas and review documents or proposals. Create websites, online surveys, discussion boards and more.
Our award winning team of skilled programmers have unrivalled experience working across all SharePoint platforms (including WSS, 2007, 2010, 2013), giving us a sound knowledge of the SharePoint environment and enabling us to help your business get the most out of your SharePoint installation.
Our services include:
- Dedicated Project Manager
- SharePoint bespoke Web Based Systems
- SharePoint Application Design, Development and Configuration
- SharePoint Integration, Migration and Upgrades
- SharePoint Support and Maintenance
- In-house testing - including documented test plans and on-site training
- On-going and adhoc support - telephone and web based helpdesk
PSP-IT's experienced team supports the whole of your SharePoint project ensuring the best return on investment.
Read about an example of our work here;