With so many ways in which IT can be leveraged, how can you make the most effective use of tools and processes for your business with limited resources and time?
We can help you get the most from your internal teams, suppliers and systems; identify ways to improve processing and efficiencies using systems; develop a roadmap for systems; identify risks and mitigation; research solutions and future technologies. PSP's Outsource team can advise on many aspects of IT strategy and management drawing on our experience working with clients from major logistical challenges.
PSP-IT's goal is to provide support, integrity and knowledge that proves a sure return on investment for your Outsource project.
There are a number of challenges solved by Outsource IT management. Some of the areas in which PSP-IT can help include the following;
- Stakeholder engagement - Working with stakeholders to identify business systems priorities
- Gap Analysis - Identifying gaps between system strategy and business strategy
- Supplier capability assessment – understanding whether your chosen suppliers meet your needs or whether a different supplier could be a better fit
- Systems assessment – Are you making best use of the systems you have?
- Data Management – How to get the best from your data through improved reporting and analysis
- Integration review – Do your systems share information effectively and can you reduce manual processing?
- Infrastructure review – Assessing whether your networks, servers and cloud based solutions are adequate and ready for growth
- Resilience and recoverability – Do you have the right backup and recovery solutions in place?
- Security – Are your systems secure and protected from cyber security threats?
- People – Look at the roles you have to support your systems and identify gaps and potential risks. Advising on the most appropriate skill sets to meet your goals
PSP-IT's outsource team draws on experience from a number of IT disciplines including Manufacturing, Logistics, Retail and Industry bodies and have helped companies develop their strategic roadmap for their IT systems and solutions using our structured approach to analysis, planning and implementation.
The initial phase of any Outsource project (strategic analysis) consists of PSP-IT looking at the company’s current operations and objectives against their growth strategy to identify areas where Outsource IT strategy and management could best support the business.
We developed the IT strategy plan and presented it to the Senior Leadership team. The plan is agreed, documented and then our team set up phase two of the project – planning.
During the planning phase PSP-IT develop an operational and management plan including team restructuring, new supplier agreements and new IT systems and software. These are agreed and budgeted and new personnel recruited with skillsets needed to support the strategy.
In the third phase of the project (implementation), PSP-IT advise on requirements in detail, looking at E-Commerce websites, stock management systems, hardware and software requirements and personnel upskilling. We work within the business at regular intervals constantly reviewing the strategy against the day to day running of the business.
Finally (and after an agreed period of time) we undertake a strategic review of the IT strategy against new business aspirations and ensure that the objectives are still being met with the IT infrastructure. This further analysis allows companies to remain agile in their IT strategy planning and implementation.
To see examples of our work view here;