- What value do you place on your Brand?
- How do you view your current website – is it your ‘shopfront’ or ‘just a presence’?
- Would your prospective client see that it reflects the quality of work, service or product that you offer?
Your website should showcase and reflect the quality and service of your business and your brand. However many websites are still non-responsive which means they cannot be easily read from a mobile device or tablet.
Why is it important?
Here are some statistics that may just surprise you:
- 80% of Internet users own a smartphone (Smart Insights)
- 48% of consumers start mobile research with a search engine (Smart Insights)
- 33% of consumers start mobile research with a branded website (Smart Insights)
- 70% of eCommerce site users rank the ability to zoom in on product images among their top priorities for deciding on purchase (Source: UPS)
- 38% of people will leave a website if they find the layout unattractive Source: (Adobe)
There are many online tools available to help you check out whether your website is responsive and even if it isn’t currently don’t panic it can be upgraded.
In addition to showcasing your brand is the importance of knowing your target market.
By monitoring and tracking your website analytics you can become aware of:
- Who is visiting your website
- How long people are staying on your website before they leave
- What pages they are viewing
- At what stage they leave the buying funnel
- Audience demographics
These are just a few of the benefits that website analytics offers you but in many cases it could help your marketing decisions. Furthermore you can sign up with Google to use some of their tools without any charge.
So ask yourself is your website showing the best of you?