PSP are proud to announce the launch of a new accessible website for established local legal firm, Maples Solicitors LLP.
Maples Solicitors, based in Spalding, required:
- A website with a fresh new look and feel
- A responsive website that can be viewed on all devices (including mobiles)
- Various new page types
- A Content Management System (CMS)
- An accessible website utilising functionality to help disabled users
- Addition of an enquiry form to collect sensitive information
- Addition of a form to collect email subscriber details
Our in-house design and development teams created a user friendly site with clean, fresh looks, added an Umbraco Content Management System so that Maples Solicitors can control their own website content, and made the website responsive so it can be viewed on any device, including smartphone screens. They also included a range of accessibility options to ensure compliance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995.
Why not view their new site directly via the link below:
For more details about the project, please check out the Maples Solicitors section of our portfolio: