We're thrilled that the Chartered Institute of Procurement & Supply (CIPS) website, designed and built by PSP-IT, was highly commended in the Best Website category at Memcom 2019, the Membership Excellence Awards.
The awards recognise "the innovation, creativity and hard work of the membership sector and are widely known as a celebration of expertise in professional bodies, associations, charities and the wider not-for-profit sector.”
Chris Pugh, Projects and Change Manager of CIPS, tweeted on the evening of the awards: "A massive thankyou for the endless effort and time put in by our developer partner PSP @PSP_IT well done to a really dedicated team".
Impactful, Effective and Innovative
The Best Website award “celebrates the most impactful, effective and innovative in the membership sector. Entries are judged against the following criteria:
- Did the website build have a definite strategy and clearly defined goals?
- Is it innovative and does it push boundaries?
- How engaging is the content? How is the user experience?
- Is the visual design outstanding with impressive interactive elements?
- Does the functionality and ease of navigation exceed expectations?
- Is there evidence of the positive impact of the website?
- Are measurable KPIs such as number of users, conversion rates or bounce rates well balanced against the cost?
CIPS are very proud of their user-friendly, multi-functional website and their knowledgeable IT team are a pleasure to work with. Between us we’ve built an international website that acts as an essential business tool for communication and networking between CIPS’ 138,000 members around the world.The CIPS website is built using Episerver CMS and, amongst many features, delivers the following:
- Ecommerce facilities in international currencies
- Members Knowledge Base
- Membership area – password protected
- Membership joining and renewal
- Events database with ticket purchasing capability
- Jobs board
- CIPS Professional Register database with search facility
Comprehensive and flexible CMS with different user permissions
Membership Site for 138,000 Members
The website has been extremely successful, supplying CIPS with a business tool for connection with the 138,000 CIPS global members. The website is simple to use and update, meaning that key information can be quickly disseminated to the community. It’s also a significant income generator for CIPS, a selling tool for membership, events, qualifications and publications.
We’re delighted that CIPS had a successful evening at Memcom 2019 and are thrilled that our work has been recognised by this award. To see more information about the CIPS website, please visit our CIPS Website case study page or the CIPS website.