Microsoft Dynamics AX/CRM Developer
Up to £68,000 per annum
The idea candidate must also have proven experience of Power and Logic Apps, Business Process Flow, Power Automate and Microsoft Azure Developemt and FetchXML experience.
Click here to apply: https://www.psp-it.co.uk/careers/MicrosoftDynamicsAXCRMDeveloper
You will be working as part of a dynamic technology team, delivering market-leading CRM solutions to its clients and contributing to the achievement of their business plan objectives.
You will also have experience in the following:
- Microsoft BizTalk 2016
- Visual Studio 2015 or higher
- SSRS report writing
- Generation of CRM workflows
- Generation of CRM dialogues
- Microsoft business applications, specifically Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint
- Working within an awarding organisation and membership service sector (desirable but not essential)
- MCSA: Microsoft Dynamics 365
- MCSA: Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Operations
- CRM certification
- Programming in C# certification
About the role
- Designing and developing CRM Dynamics 365 solutions in conjunction with the Lead CRM Developer, to meet the needs of our customers and the business to maximise the benefit of using Dynamics 365
- Providing technical and functional design documentation to drive development and enable ongoing support
- Work with the Senior CRM Development Manager and CRM Technical lead in the development of Dynamics CRM to deliver key strategic projects
- Providing technical support for the CRM solution
- Ensuring best practice is followed by using approved development standards, protecting our client’s investment in CRM Dynamics 365
- Plugin development
- CRM customisation
- Workflow development
- Custom action development
- API Integration and Development
- Business Process Flows
- Participate in CRM Technical upgrades
- Deployment of solutions to all test and production environments
- Technical and functional documentation creation
- Estimates for proposed solutions
- Strong understanding of the Dynamics CRM platform, core modules and technologies
- Hands on experience with design and delivery of high-volume enterprise-level Microsoft Applications solutions
- Implementation of CRM customisations, plugins, workflows and integrations
- Experience in Team Foundation Server and version control
- Configuring Dynamics 365 entities. Views and dashboards
- Understanding of the CRM security model
- Experience in performing unit and systems tests of developed solutions
- Experience of integrating CRM and other applications, preferably using Microsoft BizTalk
- Produce scalable and re-usable code
PSP is a digital agency based in Spalding, Lincolnshire, who focuses heavily on design, rebranding and bespoke software development, as well as legacy system support and maintenance.
We have fantastic offices in Spalding and an award-winning team, now looking for a special new team player to help take the company forward to help add to our in-house development skill sets.
Salary: Up to £68k DOE.
Other benefits include generous holiday package and performance-related bonuses.
Click here to apply.