Leading local retailer of fitted kitchens, bedrooms and bathrooms, County Interiors needed a freshly designed website that worked hard to attract new customer enquiries. The website needed to reflect County Interior’s core values of quality and high customer services standards and invite visitors to find out more about their design and build services.
County Interiors invited PSP-IT to design and develop a new website to reflect their core values and illustrate their projects in more detail. County Interiors needed the website to act as a shop front to their services and enthuse visitors to a level that they would want to get in contact and visit the well appointed showroom.
County Interiors have a well developed stylish approach to interior design and pride themselves on the quality of customer service care for their customers. These attributes needed to be reflected in an attractively designed website that really reflected County Interior's brand values.
In functional terms the website needed to fulfil the following requirements;
• A new clear contemporary design reflecting company values and attributes
• A responsive website design which enables the site to be viewed on all mobile devices
• A meet the team page where prospective clients can see the staff who assemble and create the dream interior.
• A request a Quote/survey call to action button on the main pages
• A Content Management System which can be self-administered by County Interiors to update and publish new content
Importantly for County Interiors, the website needed an intuitive and flexible design that allowed them to update the site constantly with new projects, new customer testimonials and other content. The design along with the Umbraco CMS allows for this flexibility.
As with all of PSP-IT’s web development projects, we use a defined project structure to build the website. This process is managed by our dedicated customer services team who liaise with other departments within PSP-IT to bring each project on time and to budget.
The initial phase of each project gathers clients requirements and presents an initial mock-up of a new home page and two other pages. This allows for feedback and questions before a full functional specification is produced covering in detail all the requirements for the project build.
The completed functional specification is reviewed and signed off and the main site build is undertaken.
After the website has been built, it is reviewed and tested by the customer services team before it is presented to the client in a formal meeting. Clients are always walked through the website in detail and given training on the Content Management System attached to the website if they require.
The completed website has been developed using The Umbraco CMS(content management system)platform. The use of the Umbraco platform allows County Interiors to manage their own site content quickly and efficiently. Appointed administrators can create, upload and delete site pages.The Umbraco system also includes a comprehensive user management system, allowing County Interiors to control who they wish to have editing rights on the system.
• Modern, contemporary look and feel to the website
• Easy to administer and use Umbraco Content Management System
• Responsive design for use on smartphones and tablet devices
• Easy to navigate website
• Search engine optimisation to increase traffic to the website
• Easy to update images and information, keeping the site fresh and current at all times
"We are delighted with the website that PSP have created for our company. From start to finish their team have been exceptional at working together with us to develop a website which completely meets our requirements. Nothing has been too much troubl...